Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My turn

The other day I took some time off work to stay home with the kids so Ali could make her monthly work appearance at her other job (Sunrise). I don't have both kids by myself that often so I was looking forward to it, and a little nervous at the same time. It turned out to be a great afternoon. We played Ready Set Go (see video), went outside and played basketball (with Sadie in the wagon), and went on a marathon bike ride around the neighborhood (also with Sadie in the wagon, although asleep by now).



It's funny how all the sleepless nights and temper tantrums can be so quickly forgotten with one big smile or laugh from those tiny faces.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you posted a comment on my blog - http://detroitcobracovers.blogspot.com/ - a while ago. i believe i have the links fixed. you also asked about the action's version of "keep holding on". yes, i do have it. drop me a line at my gmail account (otisredn) and i'll send it to you.

nice blog btw