Sunday, June 24, 2007

Birthday Party!


We had SO much fun at Jake's birthday party today! Some of my favorite moments:

Jake smiling while we all sang "Happy Birthday" and then getting up and nonchalantly walking away instead of blowing out his candles.

Danny eating his age in chicken wings (he's nine).

Jake getting reunited with his daycare buddies, Rachel and Jocelyn.

All the kids' water sprinkler toys mean I don't have to water the lawn tomorrow.

Antfarm!

And finally, you can always tell a good party when half the guests run around with their pants and shirts off.

It was great to see everyone today - Jake had a blast!

Click the birthday party link over to the right or here for more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure was a great party! We had a ball:) The food was great, the guests were fun, and the water play was so very cute... Happy Birthday, Jakey!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! Oh, I cant wait until this wedding is over so I can play with our sprinkler and run around in my diaper in the front yard without thinking...hmmm, I should be hot glue gunning something to to something else... Happy Birthday Jake! PS- My fav is the one of jake doing push-ups. Joel would be proud!