Thursday, January 24, 2008

Big Boy Bed Update

Wow, Jake is SO excited about his "new" bed. He can climb right in and out all by himself! The only problem is: he can climb right in and out himself. OK, it didn't go too badly, I guess. It took about four tries to get him to stay in bed after we finished reading stories last night, but he eventually fell asleep and we didn't hear from him again...........until 5:00am. He was wide awake and more excited than he was on Christmas morning. "I got out of my big boy bed!" After a couple of tries, he went back to sleep at around 6:00am. And then Sadie woke up 15 minutes later. Ah, sweet coffee....

2 comments:

PatrickandDeni said...

Now we have to teach Jake how to make Gin and tonics.

Lyssa said...

Hooray for Jake. I feel like I should let you know that I consider reading your Blog as part of my research for my early education classes! Jake's development gives me great insights for class. Especially since I focus most of my efforts on older children because they are who I will eventually be working with.