Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Yellowbrix: Because Baby Showers Matter

Wow - a big thanks to the Yellowbrix Posse for the surprise shower they threw for Ali today! I wasn't invited, but since I work almost 2 miles away it really wouldn't have been practical for me to attend (I mean, the Metro ride could have exceeded 8 minutes if there was track work). Plus, I'm pretty dedicated to my job and any distractions really cut into my productivity. And it sounds like it wasn't any fun, right? I mean, I didn't miss anything, right??

Anyway, thanks for all the gifts and well wishes and the homemade ice cream sandwiches. Jake thinks all the presents are for him, and we didn't have the heart to tell him they're for Baby Sister. I hope the kids at daycare don't make fun of him tomorrow when he shows up wearing that tiny pink dress and shoes.

So, uh, Yellowbrix, now that I've got this big fancy blog, can you cut me a deal on some content? Do you have a category for stories about Expectant Mothers Working at Web Content Providers? Sign me up.

2 comments:

Anjal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anjal said...

We are currently recruiting industry experts to moderate our IndustryWatch service.

Will you be our Expecting Mother Industry Expert?

You will have access to all sorts of content (depending on your rank amongst the community).

Sign up. It's FREE!
In fact, I've already registered you. Just log in:

username: aliedelstein
password: (baby sister's name)