Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tripdub Turns One!

Well, today is tripdub's one year birthday. One hundred and ninety-seven posts later, here are a few stats:
  • 98 percent of tripdub readers are in the U.S., but we also have a pretty good following in Ireland (Slainte, Reillys!) and China (Ni Hao, Fergusons!)
  • Top internet searches that bring random people to tripdub: Amodex and Pipettes
  • Most popular video on tripdub: Pizza! (153 views)
  • Busiest day on tripdub: March 19, 2007 (234 views)
In other news, Monday I stayed home with Sadie in the morning while Ali spent a few hours at work and Jake was at pre-school. She and I don't get as much one-on-one time together as Jake and I did when he was her age, so it was a nice morning. I let her feed herself some yogurt:


And then we played dress-up. Here's a video of Sadie walking around in her Baby Prison Stripe PJs, with a ballerina tutu (this is why Dads get a bad reputation for dressing their kids):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special day for Daddy and his little ballerina!

Anonymous said...

Sadie is SO hard core! I love it! I can see it now- awesome band name: "Princess Punk and the Convicts" or something...

Also I was kinda hoping for a shout out on the stats- something like: Most Dedicated Tripdub Reader that is Not Related to You